Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. EH damnshite THIS FRI-SAT-SUN BAYBEATS 2004 (plus ...
  2. Commentary on Steamboat @ Marina Bay (10th July) b...
  3. Random Copy & Pastings
  4. Highlights of the Climbing Session on 10th July (F...
  5. PSA: Patch Your Firefox
  6. MP3 Blogs
  7. p3k says OPPS
  8. Highlights of the Climbing Session on 04th July (S...
  9. Repent! The end is near!
  10. Cosplay 2k1

TO FUCKING TOM AND EDISON

by LoN-LoN @ Tuesday, July 13, 2004


[22:50] <MaNtoU> p3k
[22:50] <MaNtoU> u still rememeber last time ur SG acc?
[22:50] <MaNtoU> remember pls
[22:51] <MaNtoU> u got buy right?
[22:51] <PerN3pSha> Defendent issit
[22:51] <PerN3pSha> edd says fuck u
[22:51] <PerN3pSha> i support him
[22:51] <MaNtoU> no


i was thinking if asking something and i get a reply fuck you or what, i feel very pissed ok? what if you talk to me, i juz say FUCK YOU, would you feel happy both p3k and eddy? VERY FUN TO SAY FUCK YOU DELON IZIT huh? KNNBCCB FUN IZIT FUCK YOU BOTH, I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION AND I GET FUCK REPLIES, THIS IS FROM MY GOOD FRIENDS IZIT
LIKE FUCKING GGX IS A GOOD GAME, TO ME IT SUCKS BUT I NEVER FUCKING SAY ANYTHING

-LoN-LoN

3 Comments

Haiz.. I kinda saw this coming. One of these days, Delon had to say something about it. I guess this is the day.

As funny as it may seem guys, stop abusing Delon. Even back there, I could see the abuse was starting to take it's toll on Delon's patience and even his friendship.

Delon's a good friend to you guys. He may not always get along, but still...

ignets (i got nothing else to say)

By Blogger Jeiel Aranal @ 11:08 PM 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Unknown @ 11:09 PM 

IMHO, p3k could have told delon that he had to go, instead of replying him in that way. i partly agree with jeiel, thomas should cut down on the fs. although delon isn't exactly innocent either. he shouldn't have done tt. ahhs. all of you should cool down. need ice? =\ *lames*

By Blogger Unknown @ 11:28 PM 

Post a Comment