Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. FUCK YOU P3k
  2. Suckiest Story of the Week (by the way Delon, FUCK...
  3. IE? Seriously, I'm not too sure why I still use WI...
  4. Yes..i support the IE-free movement ! Go Firefox ...
  5. What p3k Learns From the News
  6. 3.. 2.. 1.. We have lift-off
  7. Dumb Dumb Revolution
  8. No Electricity? The Solution is Simple
  9. Yea.. ;)
  10. Guess whose back?

Cosplay 2k1

by Jeiel Aranal @ Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Just got on IRC when thomas posts a link to a site which had pics of the cosplay we went to. Here's some of the more notable stuff from the website.

The horror... the horror....
Enough leather for a whole cow.
One too many Sano's
Same goes for Saito
This guy owns you. And your dog.
FF Generations!

Go to the photo gallery yourself for more photos. I'm grabbing drivers for my scanner as I type this, I'll come back with my own photos later.

Update here are my own photos:
Penny Arcade represent!
Solid Snake
Kenshin fighting off two Saito's
Sanosuke's at another angle
The two Saito's decide there can only be one

-Jeiel Aranal

0 Comments

Post a Comment