Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Commentary on Steamboat @ Marina Bay (10th July) b...
  2. Random Copy & Pastings
  3. Highlights of the Climbing Session on 10th July (F...
  4. PSA: Patch Your Firefox
  5. MP3 Blogs
  6. p3k says OPPS
  7. Highlights of the Climbing Session on 04th July (S...
  8. Repent! The end is near!
  9. Cosplay 2k1
  10. FUCK YOU P3k

EH damnshite THIS FRI-SAT-SUN BAYBEATS 2004 (plus delon's bday on SAT) LEH!

by Thomas @ Tuesday, July 13, 2004

eh damnshites.. this weekend got Baybeats 2004 xia. I also know that this SAT is the Delon's b-day. (Happy B-day in advance ah mofo.)

So now I got a prob leh. I quite torn up over whether to go check out Baybeats or to celebrate with lonshite.

What I suggest is this:

1) We reach Delon's house in the early afternoon. lonshite decides what will be the programme for the day.

2) At around 6pm, (7pm at most?) we jokers go down to Esplanade for Baybeats '04 & walk about, enjoying some b33r bought from 7-11, the bands & the cool seaside breeze.

This idea is mine lah. What I need now is for you guys to give me feedback. If you all are happy with my idea, please say. If you guys think it sucks, please say something also. In any case, please comment on it in the comments section below. GAMXIA.

-Thomas

0 Comments

Post a Comment