Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. p3k says OPPS
  2. Highlights of the Climbing Session on 04th July (S...
  3. Repent! The end is near!
  4. Cosplay 2k1
  5. FUCK YOU P3k
  6. Suckiest Story of the Week (by the way Delon, FUCK...
  7. IE? Seriously, I'm not too sure why I still use WI...
  8. Yes..i support the IE-free movement ! Go Firefox ...
  9. What p3k Learns From the News
  10. 3.. 2.. 1.. We have lift-off

MP3 Blogs

by Jeiel Aranal @ Friday, July 09, 2004

Was going through some blogs when a post about mp3 blogs caught my eye. Seems like some people put up mp3's and then blog about em, giving a good review about the mp3. Sounds like a good thing. Too bad I don't have broadband and can't really be fecked to download stuff right now.

http://www.veen.com/jeff/archives/000573.html

http://www.free-conversant.com/thom/main/2004/05/26

http://musik.antville.org/stories/676094/
3hive

-Jeiel Aranal

0 Comments

Post a Comment