Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Farewell, not Eulogy
  2. Gig @ The Art House
  3. Update Update~
  4. Dedicated to thomas. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
  5. in all lameness, i apologise for the following..
  6. LP 2005 Videos For Your Enjoyment
  7. Going back home...
  8. We Have Got To Have Something Happening Going On F...
  9. A Saturday Out As Told With Pictures
  10. Quick Post Before Perp Book In

We're a travelin'

by Jeiel Aranal @ Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hey guys, 2 more days and I'll be back in SG! I really should have posted this earlier but err, better late than never right. I'll be arriving there at 1935 hours on Tiger Airways flight TR 503. This will be at the new budget airline terminal. As for accomodations, my sister and I will be staying at the Robertson Quay Hotel.

Can you guys post your HP numbers in the comments? I'll contact you guys when I get a SIM card there.

Really looking forward to seeing you guys again! 2 more days!

*EDIT*

Eh, guys. Wanna meet up and grab makan? Will be bloody hungry from the six hour trip (3 hours on bus, 3 hours on plane). Can either meet up at the hotel or *cough* *cough* *cough* meet my flight *cough* *cough* *cough*. Ahem. :P

Also, bloody hell I missed the fun of GE? Oh well. Prison got no broadband I suppose...

*EDIT II*

Directions to Robertson Quay. Take MRT to Dhoby Ghaut MRT, and then take bus 64 from Orchard Road to UE Shopping mall. Walk the rest of the way lor.

-Jeiel Aranal

0 Comments

Post a Comment