Eh guys, exciting news. There is a possibility of my coming back to Singapore for the summer holidays next year! This will be around April-May and I hope to stay for around 2-3 weeks. The trip is still being planned but kinda need your help.
The plan is my dad gets my sister and I the tickets to go back there and then we do what shit we want with a little pocket money. The thing I need help with is accomodation. Since we won't get a hotel, do you think anyone can put up my sis and I in their house for the duration of our stay? One of the conditions my parents had set is that we stay together so she can't stay over at her friend's.
Don't mind if we have to go to another house in middle of stay, it is kind of long. We got some other options but you guys first choice lah. Other options possibly have curfew so might be a bit jialat cannot make full use of stay in SG if like that.
Soo... hope to see you guys next year man!
-Jeiel Aranal

I apologise in advance for the following.
ARRRR
FUCK
YEA!
I already apologised what.
By
Thomas @ 10:12 PM