Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Calling all Party Animals out there! Yes, you... y...
  2. "What Do You Mean By The OTHER Museum?!?"
  3. Erms...
  4. How Edmund Ended Up Puking Outside Chinablack @ 4am.
  5. we're a bunch of lazy mofos.
  6. Lovers^Park Sentosa Outing
  7. Who wants to go Festival of Praise this Sat?
  8. WhattaPEEP Peepshow WON!
  9. Edison's NSF Life Day 01 = 08-07-2005
  10. Regarding The Concert

Quick Post Before Perp Book In

by Thomas @ Sunday, November 27, 2005

Edmund's having a chalet at Sentosa on Dec 2-3! (Boon pls post more details when you're free.. I don't have time to elaborate)

And...

http://joiedevivre.the-shanks.com - Gig at Sentosa! Dec 2, Palawan Beach, 4-10pm. (I'll try to apply for last minute leave/off to make the whole of Friday free :] )

See the connection? :)

I'm sensing Major Happening a brewin'.. Invite all your friends! Edmund you bring the alco, I'll bring the noise. >:]

-Thomas

0 Comments

Post a Comment