Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Dumb Dumb Revolution
  2. No Electricity? The Solution is Simple
  3. Yea.. ;)
  4. Guess whose back?
  5. Good advice for you jokers.
  6. Unexpected Trip, Combination of Many Unforeseen Ci...
  7. Visit Edmund @ his OCS Campsite Next Sunday (27th ...
  8. Watch out for that pedestrian!
  9. HPB is not high ping bastard...
  10. News that is sure to make any Singaporean Male kee...

3.. 2.. 1.. We have lift-off

by Jeiel Aranal @ Friday, July 02, 2004

Huzzah! As I commented on Edison's anti-IE rant, I've converted the blog's HTML into a nice HTML/CSS webpage. I haven't changed the layout much, but I have layed down the groundwork to allow the blog to have multiple layouts. I'll try to come up with a new layout for the blog, just to try it out.

Besides the recoding of the HTML, I've also enabled a few features on the blog. The most prominent would be enabling of comments. We can now leave comments on each post instead of going in to edit the post just so you can comment.

Another thing added is the permalinks. If you click on the title of each posting, you'll be taken to a separate page with just the post and the comments. Useful for when you want to show people a certain post.

If you make a new post now, you will notice that the "POSTED BY" thing is gone now. The blog will automatically add the nick that you put in your blogger.com account to the end of your post.

Another nifty thing, if you guys want to post a convo from IRC, you can simply put them inside this: <div class="irc">[ZeroByte] this is IRC text</div> and it will automatically show it in the IRC font, like so:


<n3ph^bAth> 133t h4x0r


And now, I must sleep..

-Jeiel Aranal

1 Comments

damn straight 1337 work JL. nice work.

By Blogger Thomas @ 3:24 AM 

Post a Comment