Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. IE? Seriously, I'm not too sure why I still use WI...
  2. Yes..i support the IE-free movement ! Go Firefox ...
  3. What p3k Learns From the News
  4. 3.. 2.. 1.. We have lift-off
  5. Dumb Dumb Revolution
  6. No Electricity? The Solution is Simple
  7. Yea.. ;)
  8. Guess whose back?
  9. Good advice for you jokers.
  10. Unexpected Trip, Combination of Many Unforeseen Ci...

Suckiest Story of the Week (by the way Delon, FUCK YOU)

by Thomas @ Monday, July 05, 2004

This is a tragic story on the epic level of a Greek tragedy.

[before 10pm]

YY wants to watch Euro 2004 final of Portugal vs. Greece. YY checks with Delon. Delon voices extreme enthusiam. Message filters to Boon. Boon was at Rock Gym with Edd & p3k. Boon asks edd & p3k if they are interested. Edd & p3k are very interested. All three makes plans.

[11:45pm]

After supper, p3k calls Boon to check on status of plans. Boon gives abrupt reply, puts down phone. p3k thinks "WTF?"

[12am]

p3k has called among other people, boon, YY, YP, delon's HP, delon's sis' HP, delon's house numbe-

Delon's dad: "Delon is asleep. May I know why you called so late?"
p3k: "UMM? *fakes shock* But DELON called me to call him! (bullshits) I dunno why did he sleep so early."
p3k: "Could you wake him up?"
Delon's dad: "No, I can't. He is asleep already"

WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF,WTF.

[12am++]

p3k pissed off. p3k calls YY to check whose brilliant idea it was to fuck everyone's asses over. p3k learns some part of the story. p3k then gets call from boon. Bad news that plans are officially sunk known all around.

Oh yah, before I forget -

FUCK YOU DELON, YOU LAZY PIG FUCKER YOU SUCKS.
- boon, Edd, p3k, YP, YY.

-Thomas

0 Comments

Post a Comment