Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Holymotherfuckin'shitpisscrap
  2. Programmiing Thingy
  3. Computer Down!!!
  4. Stupid 56k...
  5. hmmmm
  6. yawn
  7. ? Hello?
  8. PICS!!!!!
  9. *PerP says Woohoo~
  10. Orchard Outing = The Pwnz0r going to tekong on 9t...

Caffeine-induced Neurotic Blog Post, aka "p3k must be damn sian or boliao"

by Thomas @ Monday, May 03, 2004

Until about 15 minutes ago, I struggled to keep my ADHD problem under control by trying to study in school.

As you can tell by this posting, I have failed. ;p Good news is that the school environment is so much more conducive for studying, so after my brief moment of weakness, I will soon return to my heroic endeavours.

Normally, I won't even bother to type this much, or use this much brain power to compose a blog entry. Lipton Tea rules the damnshitmamafuck. I think I will shut up now and go wash my mouth with Dettol.

-Thomas

0 Comments

Post a Comment