A little update on my situation here right now. As you've read, I'm still on the 56k and i still don't have the God of Lag PC with me yet. Kinda sian really. No friends yet. Sigh. But I've got the TV to keep me company! That and cable! Trying to watch all the eps of GTO. Really fun to watch it. I'm watching anime like a man denied! At least not as bad as Edi and Kheng Mun's anime addiction...
As for my school, I'm enrolling in a college, starting school at May 15. Kinda ugh, cause it's got PE classes! Ack! And first sem, I see even more sian than first sem of Poly. The stuff we'll be learning doesn't even scratch the basics. Oh well. Gonna be studying for a B.S.I.T <cue bullshit jokes here :D>
Got a new haircut too! Feels strange. Will send you guys pics of my house (and haircut) when I finally get broadband.
POSTED BY: God of Lag
-Jeiel Aranal
