Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Computer Down!!!
  2. Stupid 56k...
  3. hmmmm
  4. yawn
  5. ? Hello?
  6. PICS!!!!!
  7. *PerP says Woohoo~
  8. Orchard Outing = The Pwnz0r going to tekong on 9t...
  9. Jeiel HERE!
  10. Wah Good Job!

Programmiing Thingy

by Jeiel Aranal @ Sunday, May 02, 2004

<geekspeak>

Okay, I poked around the setting of blogger and I found out that it has the ability to do atom feeds. What this means for the programmers is that all the content of the site can be retrieved in a well formed XML document, which will make it easier for us. I looked through the FAQ and found out that there are already a few libraries out there for atom so this will make it even easier to do the programming.

Atom developer tools
Atom Tutorials

</geekspeak>

POSTED BY: ZeroByte

-Jeiel Aranal

0 Comments

Post a Comment