Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Lan @ Kheng's
  2. Blue Sunset
  3. Saturday Night Buffet Outing
  4. People...
  5. Quick Update - Chip Wee: Welcome back to #l^p!
  6. just some miscellaneous stuff
  7. I Think I Got Some Explaining To Do.
  8. Sir, Yes Sir!
  9. About a year ago..

Regarding The Concert

by LoN-LoN @ Friday, July 01, 2005

Ok guys i will be constanly updating the number of people who is going on this post at the comment session, hope you guys can make it. I will be buying tickets for you guys on sunday and hopefully more people could pass me the money first -.- im currently pok. The most tickets i can buy for now is for 5 people. Pok sai

Co-starring [Updated 03/07/2005]
Wendy
Hester
Jamie
Yin Yee
Pearl
Thomas
Justin
Delon
Kheng Mun
Remy
Maurice

-LoN-LoN

5 Comments

ok people who are confirmed going for now [posted on july 1st 2005]

Guys
KhengMun
Justin
Delon

Girls
YinYee
Wendy
Jamie
Pearl
Hester

By Blogger LoN-LoN @ 9:20 PM 

I already passed boon the tix's money. pls get it from him. thanks

By Blogger purpur @ 3:33 AM 

yayyy for lon! *applause* okay. banners. xD

By Blogger Unknown @ 5:47 PM 

And the banner will say, "Boon-ta-ge wo yao fuck ni". Naturally it will be held by jamie, resident horny woman of LP.

By Blogger Jeiel Aranal @ 11:03 PM 

ohpls. i have better taste than tt. xD

By Blogger Unknown @ 6:31 PM 

Post a Comment