Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Sir, Yes Sir!
  2. About a year ago..
  3. The picture that can make Jamie orgas & dulan at t...
  4. WARNING: The Eye 10
  5. mIRC Background Pic for LP
  6. We Can Rebuild Him, We Have The Technology
  7. Announcements (YEA, LPblog is up 100% again)
  8. Lovers^Park Grand Outing
  9. LAN@Kheng's I (30th Nov - 2nd Dec) in review

I Think I Got Some Explaining To Do.

by Thomas @ Saturday, April 30, 2005

*** The following clarifications refer to recent tags on the tagboard.
chobitss: why even Pearl's name is on the member list and mine is not~~~~~~ T____T
Opps, my fault actually. Missed out Wendy's name when compiling the LP Members List. It was definitely not because:
mies*: chobitss - perhaps its cuz she's (Pearl) been around with us on more outings so we're more familiar with her.
Also, in regard to Jamie's comment:
... and pls don't whine. =P
Play nice. Retract claws. On a separate note, with regards to Pearl's enquiry:
pearlywhite: and who's justin? haha! sorry... I am new here...
You not more new lah! No excuse! Get IRC!

I hope everything's resolved. No more problems please! World peace!

-Thomas

1 Comments

Oh well, I'm sorry.. Shouldn't hve even brought it up >.<

By Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:54 AM 

Post a Comment