Wahaha. Okay, got a new design for the blog. It still needs some tweaking but it's complete enough to put on the blog. Besides the graphical changes, I shuffled the navigation around to make it seem more logical or something. Also made the comments drop down so you don't have to load the individual pages to view them. Just click on the comment count to expand. Also did some technical mumbo jumbo pokery jiggery to make the comments just appear on the individual page. Enhanced the original system I ripped it off from :p
To Do:
- Clean up navigation, make it look neater
- Remix the picture strip. I just took the original and copied stuff off it so not everyone can be seen in the new one.
- Clean up my messy CSS. Hahaha
Yah, I'm calling the design Blue Sunset. The sunset pic from the header actually can be seen in the picture strip. Thats the sunset of Jan 1 2004 in Siloso beach as photographed by Hester. Try to figure out where the pic in the navigation bar is from :p
-Jeiel Aranal