Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. HELL YEA... Let Da' Games Begin!
  2. Been Difficult Summoning Souls this month.
  3. ROC on 28th August 2004 (Saturday)
  4. We get signal. Main screen turn on.
  5. O-kay. Houston, I think the Space Station is catch...
  6. Notice especially for ROC Team Members, other #l^p...
  7. Mayonnaise Jar and Coffee
  8. Post-KhengChalet04' Thoughts (p3k's add-on to Just...
  9. Discussions for Kheng's Chalet 2004 (Originally st...
  10. TO FUCKING TOM AND EDISON

Gentl'men. Potential New LAN Party Venues in the Future

by Thomas @ Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I have acquired a 5 port 10/100 Network Switching Hub.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS HOW I DID THIS.

This means that future LAN party venues could be at other places, ( LAN@Boon's in the near future? >:] ) or LAN@Edd's IV can be further expanded to support 5+5=10 connections (8 PCs/laptops?)

Please do keelan in #lovers^park chatting though. Cheers.

-Thomas