Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. Watch out for that pedestrian!
  2. HPB is not high ping bastard...
  3. News that is sure to make any Singaporean Male kee...
  4. Team ROC Announcements - Welcome Aboard, Chip Wee!...
  5. Bloody Galaxynet Netsplits. PHUCKING HELL.
  6. Memoirs of an Edmund Khoo @ Field Camp
  7. Random Link Pasting by p3k
  8. Team ROC Announcement - YY, Welcome Aboard!
  9. Wtf?! And I have a blog!
  10. Take care of yourself Justin

Visit Edmund @ his OCS Campsite Next Sunday (27th June)

by Thomas @ Friday, June 18, 2004

Yo guys, Edmund just gave me a call. His OCS Camp will be having a Visitation Day next Sunday (27th june) @ 8am. If you guys are interested, up to 3 people can go. (As we are going with Edmund's family in their car)

I myself am quite interested in going, but I may be on duty for church that day. See how lah.

The rest of you people, if you are interested, please SMS Edmund, and msg either me (p3k) or boon.

-Thomas

0 Comments

Post a Comment