Lovers^Park

The Last 10 Topics

  1. News that is sure to make any Singaporean Male kee...
  2. Team ROC Announcements - Welcome Aboard, Chip Wee!...
  3. Bloody Galaxynet Netsplits. PHUCKING HELL.
  4. Memoirs of an Edmund Khoo @ Field Camp
  5. Random Link Pasting by p3k
  6. Team ROC Announcement - YY, Welcome Aboard!
  7. Wtf?! And I have a blog!
  8. Take care of yourself Justin
  9. Tomorrow's Outing (6:30pm - overnight, right past ...
  10. Eh #l^p Rock Climbers.. GUESS WHAT?

HPB is not high ping bastard...

by Jeiel Aranal @ Thursday, June 17, 2004

Interesting what googling comes up with. Did a search for everyone's favourite canned coffee and this is what turned up.

These canned drinks can be consumed, but take note that they are usually high in added sugar. Excessive consumption of beverages and food high in added sugars can contribute considerably to energy intake and lower consumption of more nutritious beverages and foods.
I think they just confirmed it as the perfect LAN drink. Caffiene + sugar = energy! Btw, the reason I was googling for Nescafe is I wanna make a coffee catpack model. Anyone can help me get source photos?

POSTED BY: Jeiel

-Jeiel Aranal

0 Comments

Post a Comment